Monday, February 1, 2010

Prepping for Chemo number 2 of 4


I thought I would share my first headstand since my surgery December 14th.  I did it Sunday morning after 30 minutes on the elliptical and an hour of stretching and yoga.   Inversions are wonderful and calming.  Perhaps I should do one during chemo?  Just kidding. I leave for chemo in an hour.  People have been telling me how brave I am.  I am nervous, scared and worried about side effects and what the week will be like.  So much for bravery.  As you can see, besides being bald, my outside health is fine even three weeks into chemo.  Just my insides are a bowl of Jello. 

Photo credit to my personal paparazzi and husband Ken.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Michele,
    Hope this chemo session went a little better than the first one. Just think 2 out of 4, half way through!
    It's ok to be jello on the inside! You're doing great.
    Hang in there and stay strong!
    Take care,
    Phyllis

    ReplyDelete