Thursday, January 14, 2010

I am getting a wig (or two or three)

Any suggestions for what color I should go?  Should I be a blonde? A redhead?  Short and curly?  Business like? This is clearly a time when I should have fun.

Who knew there were this many choices in wigs.  I ordered a couple online and they got here in the last couple of days.  I look pretty strange.  I promise I will post some pictures.  But, NOT the blonde one.  That is going straight back into the box.  Way too weird, and much too grey. 

Friday morning I made an appointment with Kevin, my friend, hairdresser and soon to be head-shaver.  He and I will review the wigs and see what he thinks and what he thinks he can modify to look the best and most un-wiglike. 

Hopefully, I will feel better so I can go.  Today was the roughest day so far.  I'm back on the Vicodine for the unrelenting bone and muscle pain.  I haven't left the Laz-y-Boy in the living room all day.  Ken brought me lunch and more fruit.  Adam had a long lunch break from school and came and joined me for lunch.  It was wonderful.  I did force myself to shower and stretch but the treadmill was contemplated and roundly rejected.  Movies and a nap.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Michele,
    It is defintely a time to have some fun with the wigs. Maybe go for a couple different looks, something fun and somehting business like. It is a good way to get a new look that can easily be changed.
    Hang in there, Michele! Hope today is a better day for you.
    Take care,
    Phyllis

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.amazon.com/Bewild-Hot-Pink-Wig/dp/B000ZQ6CDS

    ReplyDelete